The Electrical Industry Awards
Rewarding excellence for 25 years…
The 25th Electrical Industry Awards 2017 took place on Thursday 26th October in the jubilant atmosphere of the Palace Suite at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London. Details of all the Winners, and those Highly Commended can be found here.
The evening is a celebration of the best electrical industry professionals have to offer and is a key date in the calendar to network and reward a whole host of proactive approaches to individual achievement, technical innovation, and supply-chain collaboration.
For any organisation, entering awards requires time and energy, but the investment can return dividends, both inside and out by:
- Recognising the hard work of your staff.
- Boosting your organisation’s morale.
- Giving you the chance to enjoy a night of networking and celebration.
- Placing your organisation’s good practice and achievements into the spotlight.
- Offering you the chance to make a headline or two if your organisation is a finalist!
- Categories announced
- Sponsors announced
- Host announced
- Venue announced
- Entries close
- Finalists announced
- Awards ceremony naming all the winners.
- The night includes a four-course meal, entertainment, disco, and the opportunity to network!
Don’t forget to follow @elecawards on Twitter for all updates.
Please contact us on 01732 371570 for further details.