The Electrical Industry Awards
Rewarding excellence for 26 years…
ENTER NOW! Apply here: EIA FORM 2018 – DEADLINE: 27th July
The 26th Electrical Industry Awards 2018 takes place on Thursday 25th October in the jubilant atmosphere of the Palace Suite at the Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington, London. Details of all the Winners, and those Highly Commended in 2017 can be found here.
The evening is a celebration of the best electrical industry professionals have to offer and is a key date in the calendar to network and reward a whole host of proactive approaches to individual achievement, technical innovation, and supply-chain collaboration.
For any organisation, entering awards requires time and energy, but the investment can return dividends, both inside and out by:
- Recognising the hard work of your staff.
- Boosting your organisation’s morale.
- Giving you the chance to enjoy a night of networking and celebration.
- Placing your organisation’s good practice and achievements into the spotlight.
- Offering you the chance to make a headline or two if your organisation is a finalist!
- Entries close
- Finalists announced
- Awards ceremony naming all the winners.
- The night includes a four-course meal, entertainment, disco, and the opportunity to network!
Don’t forget to follow @elecawards on Twitter (#EIAwards) for all updates.
Please contact us on 01732 371570 for further details.