THE ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY AWARDS 2017:
The Electrical Industry Awards celebrated 25 years in 2017 and entering the event remains completely free of charge.
Each category reflect the trade’s objectives that are common to all organisations. Your submissions will be judged against the achievements of all types of business – rather than just those of direct competitors in your industry sector.
Entrants should provide independent and robust data that supports the claims made.
- Commercial Product of the Year
- Industrial Product of the Year
- Residential/Domestic Product of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year (Lamps/Luminaires)
- Lighting Product of the Year (Controls)
- Trade Tool of the Year (including Test and Measurement equipment)
- Electrical App of the Year
- Electrical Project of the Year
- Lighting Project of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Electrical Apprentice of the Year
- Electrical Wholesaler of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Electrical Industry*
* For the Outstanding Contribution category, please contact us for informations as this does not appear on the entry form.
NEW CATEGORY ANNOUNCED
- Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £1m)
- Contractor of the Year (£1-5m turnover)
- Contractor of the Year (over £5m turnover)