02 Oct 2017
Built by electrical estimators, for electrical estimators, it has reports to check the accuracy of a take-off baked right into the app, and allows for a significant reduction in time spent on take-offs, while also vastly increasing accuracy.
In addition to the speed & accuracy benefits, Countfire also helps with the following:
- Automatically break down quantities according to pricing schedules (even after you’ve completed a take-off).
- Automatically count revised drawings.
- Quickly measure cabling or containment, or the area of a building.
- Easily check the coverage area of PIRs or fire alarm devices.
- Eliminate the need to print drawings.
"Functionality wise, Countfire is a game changer for electrical estimators, however, something else we're really proud of is our customer support," says Will Jennings, Countfire's managing director.
"We provide support directly within the app and have an average response time of under 5 minutes—which makes all the difference to our customers, who are constantly under pressure from tender deadlines."
A free trial is available at www.countfire.com