Judgement day nears for electrical trade’s finestAwards News
Posted by: electime 16th July 2018
Just under two weeks from now, the winners of the Electrical Industry Awards will be declared.
The individuals, teams, products and initiatives that win-out will have been through an exceedingly exacting standard of judging.
Judging will once again take place at judges’ desks as well as a group session so that individuals’ own opinions are challenged. All entries continue to be confidentially received and processed independently.
The Electrical Industry Awards are representative of the entire electrical industry and as such strives to be as inclusive as possible. The Awards’ sponsors recognise and value the fact that the awards are impartial, and that companies want to go up against the best in the industry and reward best in class operations, initiatives, teams and businesses – it’s what makes winning the trophy so worthwhile.
The complete line-up of Electrical Industry Awards 2018 categories is:
- Commercial Product of the Year
- Industrial Product of the Year
- Residential/Domestic Product of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year (Lamps/Luminaires)
- Lighting Product of the Year (Controls)
- Trade Tool of the Year (including Test and Measurement equipment)
- Electrical App of the Year
- Electrical Project of the Year
- Lighting Project of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Electrical Apprentice of the Year
- Electrical Wholesaler of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Electrical Industry*
- Contractor of the Year (turnover up to £1m)
- Contractor of the Year (£1-5m turnover)
- Contractor of the Year (over £5m turnover)
* For the Outstanding Contribution category, please contact us for informations as this does not appear on the entry form.