Tech companies promote benefits of technology integration for post-Covid building managementNews
Posted by: electime 14th May 2021
- 2N, Cisco, Milestone, Axis and Inner Range will focus on bringing together smart building access, intercom systems and video management in one unified platform
- 2N On Air virtual event to answer installers and integrators’ questions
2N, the global leader in IP intercom systems, has come together with four other leading tech firms to promote the practical benefits of bringing together building cyber security, smart office access, and video analytics within one unified platform. The companies will showcase the practical benefits to installers, integrators and building users during the latest 2N On Air event at 2pm BST on Thursday, May 20th.
The 2N On Air event comes as evidence grows of UK firms rethinking building space in 2021; a survey of 500 HR managers by YouGov found that one quarter intends to close, downsize or consolidate their offices post-pandemic. In addition, just over half is planning some form of remote working.
The event will show the different benefits achievable when combining mobile access to offices, security and greater building management insights. Highlights will include:
- Together with Milestone, a leader in video management software, demonstrating how to maintain maximum office occupancy levels in an office and comply with safety measures, by combining 2N access control with video management systems
- With network security solutions provider Axis, how to connect IP-based intercoms to video and surveillance software – enabling organisations to bring vehicle number plate recognition into building security
- Alongside Integriti security platform provider Inner Range, looking at the implications of an intruder gaining building access and the role of door communication systems
- Learning how 2N intercoms can be set up to call around the entire building and direct visitors’ calls to the right employee with help from Cisco.
Attendees will also gain a bonus preview of 2N’s latest intercom, the 2N IP Style.
Michal Kratochvíl, CEO of 2N, said: “Working alongside other great tech firms like Cisco, Milestone, Axis and Inner Range is strategically important for 2N because it helps us meet the growing demand for smarter, more comprehensive access solutions. We also can’t wait to preview our new 2N IP Style, one of the most luxurious intercoms we have ever produced.”
Details and registration for the May 20th event are available here