Sponsoring the Electrical Industry Awards immediately raises your profile and gets your company noticed.
The sponsors’ logos feature on all promotional material, and with well over 300 companies entering the Awards each year, the exposure your company will receive is significant.
It is a great way to support excellence in the industry, champion innovation and best practice, as well as gain the exposure to the industry through Electrical Times magazine, it’s website and all it’s social media channels.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Electrical Industry Awards 2021 are sponsored by the following organisations:
NAPIT has over 10,000 registered members in the electrical, heating, plumbing, ventilation, microgeneration and building fabric trades across the UK’s domestic, commercial and industrial markets. Offering a wide range of discounted and free support services to members, including training, certification, and technical help.
As one of the leading Government approved and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operators, NAPIT are now celebrating over 25 years in the industry and achieving an Investors in Customers (IIC) Gold Award for its continued focused on improving its service for members. Described by IIC as an achievement of ‘world-class best practice’, the coveted IIC award is presented to businesses based on an independent assessment designed to establish the strength of business’s relationship with its customers.
For 2021, NAPIT are a headline sponsor for the Electrical Industry Awards and NAPIT’s Chief Technical Officer and Trade Association Chairman, Frank Bertie will be sat on the judging panel.
NAPIT are committed to raising standards and safety within the building services sector and offer a wealth of services and guidance for electrical installers. If you would like to learn more about NAPIT membership and how it can benefit your business visit www.napit.org.uk or call 0345 543 0330.
FS Cables success and growth is founded on a commitment to strong customer relationships, outstanding customer service, healthy stock levels & fast reliable deliveries. Our guiding principle is to meet the needs of our customers, however large or small and embrace their projects as our own – however varied they may be.
FS Cables stock over 3,500 specialist electrical cables and accessories for next day delivery. Markets including home automation, electrical contracting, security, lighting control, manufacturing, energy, rail, marine and defence. As a market leading distributor we’ve created a “customer first” culture and have invested in the very latest technology and processes in support of our mission to deliver an unrivalled and outstanding service experience.
FS are also stockists of leading brands including Niltox® LSHF (Low Smoke Halogen Free) control cables, Antennax™ ultra low-loss feeder coax and Tru, the range of high-performance cables for home automation and building control.
- No cut off time for orders – There is no cut off time for orders, call until 6pm and if we can ship your order we will.
- Commitment to Stock – Over 3,500 product lines are held in stock for next working-day delivery.
- CPR Cables – We also stock over 850 CPR-compliant cables including Alternative to Belden, structured wiring, fibre, coax, signal & control and power cables.
- Cut to Length – We cut to length on the majority of product lines meaning you only buy what you need – reducing wastage and saving you money.
- Custom Manufacture – If you need a cable manufactured to your own specification or standard.
- Armouring and Over-Sheathing – Over-sheathing or steel wire armouring (SWA) to an existing cable with short lead times and for quantities as low as 100m.
- Order Call-Off – Place an order and ‘call it off’ as required from our warehouse for ‘just in time’ deliveries. This both fixes your costs and guarantees supply.
- Worldwide Deliveries – If you need cables delivered outside the UK, our dedicated export team is on hand. We supply export packaging, cables cut to length and are authorised by the Chamber of Commerce to produce all the export documentation such as Certificates of Origin and EUR1’s, in house, providing you with a fast and efficient service.
To find out more about our products and services, please visit www.fscables.com or contact a member of our technical team on 01727 840 841 or email@example.com. For overseas enquiries please call +44 1727 849 841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electrical Industry Awards is also supported by: ECA, JIB, Lighting Industry Association, Electrical Times magazine and Wholesaler & Electrical Distributor magazine.
All judging is conducted by a completely independent judging panel made up from senior professionals from the top industry organisations: ECA, JIB, LIA, NAPIT and NICEIC.
To discuss sponsorship or promotional opportunities please contact a member of the team:
Haydon Rainsford – email@example.com