There a few opportunities in the electrical industry where your company can be seen as one of the major players but sponsoring such a prestigious and highly-respected event such as the Electrical Industry Awards immediately raises a company’s profile and gets a company noticed.
Between the launch and the Awards evening, the sponsors’ logos feature on all promotional material.
Well over 300 companies enter the Awards each year. It is an event which is growing year on year and over the past 25 years its recognition is second to none. The evening itself is a great celebration with more than 350 key industry professionals in attendance to network and discover what are the winning people, products, and projects in the industry.
The majority of our sponsors have been supporting the event for many years as they want to be seen to support excellence in the industry, champion innovation and best practice, as well as gain the exposure to the industry through Electrical Times magazine.
Sponsorship includes company branding on:
- Promotional material including monthly ads in Electrical Times plus monthly emails
- Stage graphics.
- Menu cards.
- Photography backdrop.
- Listing in the Electrical Industry Awards Review publication.
- Plus a table of 10 at the Awards evening.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Electrical Industry Awards 2020 are sponsored by the following organisations:
NAPIT has over 10,000 registered members in the electrical, heating, plumbing, ventilation, microgeneration and building fabric trades across the UK’s domestic, commercial and industrial markets. Offering a wide range of discounted and free support services to members, including training, certification, and technical help.
As one of the leading Government approved and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accredited membership scheme operators, NAPIT are now celebrating over 25 years in the industry and achieving an Investors in Customers (IIC) Gold Award for its continued focused on improving its service for members. Described by IIC as an achievement of ‘world-class best practice’, the coveted IIC award is presented to businesses based on an independent assessment designed to establish the strength of business’s relationship with its customers.
For 2020, NAPIT are a headline sponsor for the Electrical Industry Awards and NAPIT’s Chief Technical Officer and Trade Association Chairman, Frank Bertie will be sat on the judging panel.
NAPIT are committed to raising standards and safety within the building services sector and offer a wealth of services and guidance for electrical installers. If you would like to learn more about NAPIT membership and how it can benefit your business visit www.napit.org.uk or call 0345 543 0330.
IET – The Institution of Engineering and Technology
The IET co-publishes BS 7671 (the IET Wiring Regulations) and is the industry authority on the Standard. We provide support to industry through our practical guidance publications, free online Wiring Matters magazine and expert technical helpline. We also offer dedicated student and apprentice support through our online student’s hub and college roadshows.
Driven by the increasing need to ensure the individual competence of all electricians within industry, the IET has launched a new Electrician EngTechprofessional standard in conjunction with the Engineering Council (the regulator for the engineering profession). Electrician EngTechprovides individuals the opportunity to demonstrate their competence and commitment to professional development, enhancing their career opportunities and standing out amongst their peers.
FS Cables success and growth is founded on a commitment to strong customer relationships, outstanding customer service, healthy stock levels & fast reliable deliveries. Our guiding principle is to meet the needs of our customers, however large or small and embrace their projects as our own – however varied they may be.
FS Cables stock over 3,500 specialist electrical cables and accessories for next day delivery. Markets including home automation, electrical contracting, security, lighting control, manufacturing, energy, rail, marine and defence. As a market leading distributor we’ve created a “customer first” culture and have invested in the very latest technology and processes in support of our mission to deliver an unrivalled and outstanding service experience.
FS are also stockists of leading brands including Niltox® LSHF (Low Smoke Halogen Free) control cables, Antennax™ ultra low-loss feeder coax and Tru, the range of high-performance cables for home automation and building control.
- No cut off time for orders – There is no cut off time for orders, call until 6pm and if we can ship your order we will.
- Commitment to Stock – Over 3,500 product lines are held in stock for next working-day delivery.
- CPR Cables – We also stock over 850 CPR-compliant cables including Alternative to Belden, structured wiring, fibre, coax, signal & control and power cables.
- Cut to Length – We cut to length on the majority of product lines meaning you only buy what you need – reducing wastage and saving you money.
- Custom Manufacture – If you need a cable manufactured to your own specification or standard.
- Armouring and Over-Sheathing – Over-sheathing or steel wire armouring (SWA) to an existing cable with short lead times and for quantities as low as 100m.
- Order Call-Off – Place an order and ‘call it off’ as required from our warehouse for ‘just in time’ deliveries. This both fixes your costs and guarantees supply.
- Worldwide Deliveries – If you need cables delivered outside the UK, our dedicated export team is on hand. We supply export packaging, cables cut to length and are authorised by the Chamber of Commerce to produce all the export documentation such as Certificates of Origin and EUR1’s, in house, providing you with a fast and efficient service.
To find out more about our products and services, please visit www.fscables.com or contact a member of our technical team on 01727 840 841 or email@example.com. For overseas enquiries please call +44 1727 849 841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electrical Industry Awards is also supported by: ECA, JIB, Lighting Industry Association, Electrical Times magazine and Wholesaler & Electrical Distributor magazine.
All judging is conducted by a completely independent judging panel made up from senior professionals from the top industry organisations: ECA, JIB, LIA, NAPIT and NICEIC.