THE ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY AWARDS 2020:
***POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***
Each category reflect the trade’s objectives that are common to all organisations. Your submissions will be judged against the achievements of all types of business – rather than just those of direct competitors in your industry sector.
Entrants should provide independent and robust data that supports the claims made.
- Commercial Product of the Year
- Industrial Product of the Year
- Residential/Domestic Product of the Year
- Lighting Product of the Year (Lamps/Luminaires)
- Lighting Product of the Year (Controls)
- Trade Tool of the Year (including Test & Measurement)
- Innovative Website/App of the Year
- Electrical Project of the Year (may include joint manufacturer/contractor entry)
- Marketing Initiative/Promotion of the Year
- Training/Professional Development Resource of the Year
- Electrical Apprentice of the Year
- Wholesaler of the Year
- Contractor of the Year (turnover under £5million)
- Contractor of the Year (turnover over £5million)
* For the Outstanding Contribution category, please contact us for informations as this does not appear on the entry form.