LEADING INDUSTRY AWARDS NOW OPENNews
Posted by: electime 18th October 2018
The ECA Industry Awards 2019, which recognise top-performing organisations and individuals throughout the electrotechnical and engineering services industry, are now open to entries. The 2019 Awards are headline-sponsored by LEDVANCE and Electrium.
This year’s awards include a newly-reprised category: the ECA Best Client/Partnership Award, which is open to all ECA member companies, including those involved with electrical, fire and security, datacomms, smart buildings, energy storage, lightning protection or high voltage.
The full list of ECA award categories for 2019 is as follows:
- Large Contractor of the Year – over £20M Turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric (2018 winner – NG Bailey)
- Contractor of the Year – up to £20M Turnover, sponsored by Eaton (2018 winner – W Portsmouth & Co.)
- Contractor of the Year – up to £5M Turnover [sponsorship opportunities available] (2018 winner – Powercor)
- Contractor of the Year – up to £1M Turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical (2018 winner – Noble Electrical Contractors)
- Best Energy Solutions Project, sponsored by ABB (2018 winner – Chalmor)
- Best Fire & Security Project [sponsorship opportunities available] (2018 winner – Lindum Fire Services)
- Best Health & Safety Initiative, sponsored by Electrical Safety First (2018 winner – Imtech)
- Excellence in Training & Development, sponsored by JTL (2018 winner – NG Bailey)
- Supply Chain Initiative Award [sponsorship opportunities available] (2018 winners – Edmundson Electrical Twickenham and AICO)
- Major Contribution to the Industry (2018 winner – Paul Hurt)
- NEW: Best Client/Partnership, sponsored by ECIC
ECA CEO Steve Bratt commented:
“We are delighted to launch our 2019 ECA Industry Awards. As ever, we anticipate entries of the highest quality from across the ECA membership and broader industry.”
“With many previous winners having highlighted how winning an ECA award has raised their profile, the awards are an ideal opportunity for businesses to showcase their achievements to key clients and other stakeholders.”
The award winners will be announced during ECA’s 2019 Industry Awards Dinner. The dinner is one of the top events on the industry calendar, and more details will be announced shortly. Award winners and other finalists will receive recognition on the evening, and there will be ongoing promotion of winners’ achievements.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.