NAPIT Releases Second Generation of EICR Codebreakers in line with BS 7671:201818th Edition News
Posted by: electime 13th August 2018
In 2017, NAPIT created the original, industry-first Codebreakers guide to assist inspectors with coding observations found during Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs). This year NAPIT will release a new and updated version of the publication in line with BS 7671:2018.
The book has been updated and extended to cover more information to guide contractors, inspectors, and clients through the pitfalls of this highly technical area of the industry, including:
- Existing codes updated to the new 18th Edition of BS: 7671
- Hundreds of new observations and codes added
- New section: Giving guidance specifically for the Inspector
- New section: Giving guidance specifically for the Client
- New section: Specific to frequencies of inspections and tests
- New section: How to carry out risk assessments, with detailed sample forms
- New information directly tailored for the social housing sector
Mike Andrews, NAPIT Group Chief Executive, said ‘The uptake and positive feedback that we received from the original publication was overwhelming, and there is always a high demand for us to present our EICR Codebreakers presentation across the country to various companies and audiences after the success we experienced at the ELEX Trade Shows throughout 2018. The updated version has had input not only from NAPIT’s senior technical team, but also a range of professionals across the industry, ensuring that this is the most reliable guide of it’s kind available today’
Pre-order your copy today at: www.napitdirect.co.uk
The new publication will be out for delivery and available to purchase from late October and will officially launch at the ELEX Tradeshow in Sandown on 1st and 2nd November. Register here: http://elexshow.info/register/
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.