Vogue (UK) nominated for ‘Best Heating Brand’ BKU Award 2021News
Posted by: electime 26th July 2021
Vogue (UK): Studio Brushed Brass Towel Warmer l Astute Compact Anthracite Aluminium Radiator
The UK’s largest British designer and manufacturer of premium radiators and towel warmers, Vogue (UK), has been nominated for ‘Best Heating Brand’ at this year’s prestigious BKU Awards and voting closes on 30 July 2021.
Once all votes have been cast and nominees identified, the industry is then asked to vote again and the recipients of the highest number of votes will be announced as the winner at the live BKU Awards ceremony on 19 November in London.
If you’re still making your mind up, then here’s why YOU should vote for Vogue (UK) and support a British heating company, which has consistently delivered a super-premium product portfolio and service to help customers complete key projects for the last 30 years:
- Vogue (UK) is based in the heart of England in the West Midlands, with a team of 100 artisans and specialists who are passionate about quality heating design
- Delivering the best in designer heating, which is beautifully crafted and integral to today’s customisable design trends, the company covers all tastes from traditional to cutting-edge modern shapes in a range of textures, exclusive colours and metallic finishes
- Ethical stewardship is embedded in the brand as Vogue (UK) has been committed to sustainable manufacturing and reducing its carbon footprint since 1990
- Unique three-tier leading bespoke design services to customise and create the perfect heating solution for your discerning clients and end users
- Over 30 years in business with an agile business model and a deep understanding of the heating industry’s changing needs and your customers’ expectations
VOTE HERE → www.bkuawards.co.uk/vote
Established in 2015, the BKU Awards has firmly established its position as the ultimate seal of approval and excellence by inviting industry professionals from across the kbb sector to vote for their favourite brands, retailers, manufacturers and products online.
Steve Birch, Sales Director at Vogue (UK) says “We are thrilled to be nominated for a BKU Award, at a time when we are pulling out all the stops to support the industry in its recovery ahead of the heating season. Being recognised by our peers is a massive compliment to the extensive work of our close-knit and committed team, as well as our ever-evolving portfolio of products and services. We would like to say a big thank you for everyone who put us forward and has already given us their vote. We are extremely proud of our ability to add value to both commercial and residential projects, and feel very lucky to be able to work with architects, interior designers and retailers of the highest calibre to ensure that properties around the world are heated in a beautiful, practical and stylish way.”
For further information on Vogue (UK), its products & services, please contact: