Winners walk away from NAPIT with £800 worth of gifts at ELEX and EXPO!News
Posted by: electrical-poster 20th November 2017
This year NAPIT has been giving installers throughout the UK the chance to win a prize bundle worth £800 at the ELEX and NAPIT EXPO trade shows.
Participants were entered into a prize draw for a chance of winning the ultimate electricians prize bundle which contained products from some of the industry’s best manufacturers.
The bundle for the winners contained:
- Dymo XTL 500 printer
- Wera Torque Screwdriver (ELEX) Schneider Electric Consumer Unit Board (EXPO)
- Megger 2-Pole tester and Voltage tester
- Kewtech Loopcheck 170
- Martindale LOKKIT2 Lock Off Kit
The Consumer Unit Competition, supported by Hager, involved hopeful testers getting to work to find two faults with the consumer unit in a restricted time of 8 minutes. If they found the faults within the time given, their details were taken and put into the draw with a winner to be picked at each show.
NAPIT’s consumer unit competition was a big hit and was so popular that we are happy to announce it will be back for 2018 with a new a prize to be announced!
The lucky 2017 prize bundle winners were:
- Mark Watson (ELEX London)
- Craig Moulder (ELEX Exeter)
- Peter Hackett (ELEX Harrogate)
- Jack Owen (ELEX Manchester)
- Chris Gilbert (ELEX Coventry)
- Lee Jesse (ELEX Sundown)
- Steve Hannan (NAPIT EXPO Bristol)
- Adrian Brookes (NAPIT EXPO Birmingham)
- Tim Shaw (NAPIT EXPO Leeds)
- Brian Tapp (NAPIT EXPO London)
To keep up to date with NAPIT’s events for 2018 or for more information on how to become a NAPIT member visit www.napit.org.uk or call 0345 543 0330.