RekorHD – the comprehensive 2MP CCTV systems range from ESPFeatured Products
Posted by: electime 7th October 2021
ESP’s recently revamped RekorHD 2MP CCTV range provides installers with a comprehensive range of CCTV solutions to cover a variety of applications, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
The RekorHD range now consists of 4 and 8 channel kits, which have all the components required to get a CCTV system up and running in one box. The kits include a 4 or 8 channel DVR, pre-installed premium surveillance hard drive, cameras, camera cables, system power supply, mouse and HDMI cable. The menu is designed to be very user-friendly and is navigated via mouse control.
For larger installations the RekorHD range has been expanded, with an increased number of cameras now available to offer a much greater camera choice. The expanded camera options include a selection of lenses for different focal requirements, infrared coverage for night time visibility, and options for a bullet or dome camera style housings which are available in a choice of white and grey finishes.
In addition, the RekorHD range will now offer a choice of 4, 8 and 16 channel DVRs with pre-installed surveillance Hard Drives with 500GB to 8TB capacity. The DVR’s features and storage options aim to provide flexible solutions for installers.
Features and benefits of the RekorHD CCTV range include:
- High Definition 2MP resolution viewing and recording
- A range of 2MP, day/night, IP66 weatherproof cameras with metal housings, including a vandal resistant option.
- Intelligent function: with perimeter intrusion detection and line crossing detection, offering improved functionality compared to traditional motion detection.
- 265 video compression for efficient storage
- Pre-installed surveillance hard drive
- Remote monitoring via APP (Android / IOS) or PC, with no additional fees or subscription required
- Continuous, scheduled and motion record modes
- USB backup for evidence transfer
- Mouse driven user menu
Before and after service support for the system is available through ESP’s highly experienced UK technical support team. A specialist design service is also available, with a team of dedicated design engineers working with professional installers to assist with specifying the right system for a range of project-based applications. A new RekorHD brochure can be downloaded from the ESP website and is also available to view on the Scolmore Group app.